Friday, March 14, 2014

St Patrick's Day theme Card

I don't know much about St. Patrick's Day I thought it's Irish celebration? And people wear green?

Having that in mind, I'm having a green birthday card!

I'm so happy to receive my Mama Elephant Honey Bunny set and can't wait to try out!

As you can tell, I seriously do need the coordinating die!

Material:
PTI Meadow Greens (leaves), Mama Elephant Honey Bunny, Hero Arts Birthday Messages CL139

I'm submitting to Hero Arts Birthday Challenge-Anything Goes

and
Colour Q Challenge #232

and
Card Concept #5 Challenge.

I think I am leaning towards the "clean and layering" style from the design team card.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Your CQC is adorable!!! I love the bunnies you have amongst the leaves!! :>)

LeAnne said...

Super cute little bunnies! They make me smile! Thanks for playing with the ColourQ challenge colors this week!

Kerin said...

Sweet little bunnies on this adorable card! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this week :)

Claire said...

How cute are those bunnies?! Love how they are peeking out from the leaves...so sweet! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!

Kay Miller said...

Oh how darling! Those little bunnies are just adorable! Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is such a sweet card! I love a bunny - you've used the challenge colours to perfection! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Lyndal said...

Super cute Petti!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.