Monday, March 24, 2014

Never been so organized...

My craft room is too messy to deal with as you can see here. So I am trying to clean up and better organized my stuff.

As the 3-drawer plastic organizer is on sale in Walmart this week, I found it perfect to store the stamps which are currently lying on the floor.

After some effort of putting my PTI stamp in CD case and categorize my other stamps, I'm never been so organized! All of my stamps have a proper "home" now and they are now categorized by brand.

The bottom drawer is the home of the PTI stamps and Stampin Up. Inside the plastic bag on the right are some of the larger dies. I've yet to find another place for them.


For the PTI mini-stamp (I mean those $5 ones), I just put two into this bag . I think it makes me easier to search. The bag material is quite sturdy and I'm satisfied with the purchase (they are not cheap, to me at least). I probably need more bag for my growing collection. Sometimes I just can't resist the $5 stamps from PTI.



My next "target" is to get another drawer for my embossing folder and metal die.

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So neat and tidy!!

emilia in Taiwan said...

哇!! 妳的印章很多呢~~ 而且也是很整齊呢

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.