Finally, I got attracted by this one: Clean and Simple 3-One Layer Card.
I always wanted to learn better ways to make one layer card. So that hopefully speed up my overall speeds in card making. Sometimes I found myself got distracted too much by thinking what embellishment to use and lose track about the main focus of the card. So making one-layer card should allow me to focus on the actual design of the card.
In addition, the discount from the sponsored online stores is another incentive.
So, here I am.
For more info, visit here. It's never too late to join. The course materials would be always there.
I got lots of inspiration and also learn new technique. For $25 I think it really worth the price. Wanna give it a try?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.