Friday, March 14, 2014

Long overdue

I got a request to make a desktop calendar for my friend. Well, finally, now she has it, in March. I originally wanted to give her around December last year. But since she got a last minute travel plan, I was hurry to just finish her Christmas cards request first. So she can send them out before she took off in November. And I was thinking to give her the calendar when she came back around Christmas time. But just that I don't get to see her until end of January. And I wasn't ready...

Finally it's done now...



It's an easel card as it can stand up.


Materials:
Memory box Chloe Stem die, HA CL156 Treasure the Moments, the Calendar sheet is printed from computer and stick together with Scotch Removable Tape, ladybug(or a bee?) sticker from K&Company

4 comments:

Chark said...

cute! I didn't think of an easel card when I made mine--http://glitterinmykitchen.blogspot.com/2014/03/wintery-wednesdayredux.html--but I love how decorative this is!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

what a fabulous calender and idea! i love the colors and the way it stands!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful calendar, your friend will love it! Great that you are getting things so organized too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. ~Diane

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Petti! I'm sure your friend loves it!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.