Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring flower - Magnolias

Years ago I first saw this flower on the way to school and it is just beautiful. And the most important of all, it tells me that Spring is just around the corner!

Anyway, I got inspiration from the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger picture.


And this is my card.


I am a few hours late to join the Tuesday Trigger challenge. Good that I still make it to join the HA April Challenge (Just for her theme) and Simon Says Stamps April Shower and Spring Flower Challenge.

Materials:
Stamps: HA Large Flower Pattern S5471, Messages CG132
Ink: Memento Summer Sky ink (background), Versamark
Colour medium: distress marker/ink (picked rasberry, spun sugar)
Others: Vellum paper, white embossing powder, MS butterfly punch

1 comments:

Jingle said...

Your background looks absolutely wonderful! Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.