Sunday, April 14, 2013

My First Magazine Submission

Who doesn't like their work to be recognized? Who doesn't like their work to be published? I never think I'm good enough, but if I never start I will never get it, right? I'm actually able to make a project that fits the submission theme and most important of all, before deadline!
Don't think I'll get accepted the first time but in case I do, I will feel like winning the lotto jackpot! :)

Well, I don't think the picture submitted is great because it is supposed to take under natural sunlight but due to the nature of my project, I am taken the picture rather dark. Oh well, hope it still works.

I guess I shouldn't expect anything.

2 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Good luck, and I would be excited too! I am working up my nerve. Once I look up what they want, I think, ahhhh I am not sure... So Way to go, hang in there, and TRY TRY try, or we never suceeed!!

Lovely photo inspiration and your card is FAB. My grandmother had that tree in her backyard when I was a kid when we stayed there off and on... I thought it was magical as I had never seen a tree like it back then, it was enormous.

Have a lovely day, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!

Petti said...

Thank you for your kind words. I don't have "high hope" on the submission but I will just keep trying. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.