Monday, April 8, 2013

Craftstick table light

It's April and about the time to register for local craft fair. So, I keep thinking what else I can make besides cards to sell?

I come across the idea of making something out of craft stick.

And I think of making a table light. Since my first child is born, I rarely dine out and the word "romantic dinner" becomes too far away.

But a table light could bring back the feeling of fine dining. So I decided to use the craft stick to make a table light.

The light itself is a battery operated candle light (to make sure it's safe even when my toddler is around). And a few craft sticks and Japanese paper. Woohoo that's done!
Here's the picture when it lits up:

I'm joining the Moxie Fab challenge Handmade Home Decor.

I decided to join the "winter" one just because in winter it's too cold and rainy or "snowy" that even dine out less. And with this table light I feel a bit "warm".

Material:
craft stick, Japanese paper, woodglue. battery operated candle light.

2 comments:

Rebecca Ednie said...

a unique idea.

Alice said...

very pretty! wonderful project!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.