I'm happy to use up my three fern image which I colour long time ago with distress ink.
First I stamp the Design Woodgrain background with Versamark and heat emboss it with clear embossing powder. Then I cut out the three fern. This is actually a challenge for me because I'm really bad in cutting/trimming!
The three fern is first stamped on water colour paper with different distress ink spray with water (with added perfect pearl on the stamp to achieve the water colour effect). The image is really shimmery but too bad can't capture on the picture. Then I stamp the Memory Box sentiment. Finally I add the wooden bird I got from Michaels today to finish the card.
Here's another view of the card.
Materials:
Stamps: HA Three Ferns S5154, Designer Woodgrain S5208, Memroy Box Happiest Birthday B1354, Recollection wooden bird, Versamark ink, Rangers distress ink (spiced marmalade, fire brick, broken china, shabby shutters, peeled paint), Studio G brown circle card pack, watercolour paper, metal brad.
I'm joining Moxie Fab World challenge: The Wonder of Watercolour.
4 comments:
Love the Autumn leaves and the sweet bird.
What beautiful colours and a fabulous water colour effect - the ferns against the dark woodgrain give such a natural feel!
wow, beautiful water color card ! It so natural and crisp I love it.
Hey Petti! Thanks for linking this up to the Wonder of Watercolor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.