Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mothers' Day Card

While it's already the end of April, Mother's Day is around the corner!

I actually first started card making for the Mothers' Day occasion. In another words, my "Blogiversary" is also coming up. This time I decided to have a celebration for my 5 year blogiversary. Stay tune for the details.

This is my first Mothers' Day card of this year. And I decided to make a few to stock up my craft fair supply.

Materials:
Stamps: HA CG102 Antique Brocade, HA LP195 3 Silhouettes, Great Impressions B190 Happy Mothers Day
Paper: Kaiser Craft English Rose Collection 6x6 paper pad
Others: Spellbinders Floral Oval die, pearl, ribbon.

I'm joining Simon Says Stamps Anything Goes Challenge (again). :)

9 comments:

Lin said...

Love everything about this card! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Arlene said...

Beautiful. Love the Victorian flair this card has.

Alice said...

love the frame and colors. beautiful card!

Kim M said...

This is a lovely card! I've just come across your blog via the HA Flickr group. You make lovely cards. :-)

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Hi pitti...thank you for the nice comments on my blog...
this card is super pretty...love it...
keep in touch
bibiana

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the layout...that cameo silhouette is beautiful!

Gina K said...

Very elegant. The pearls on the image are a great touch.

Cathy A said...

So elegant Fibi

Erum Tasneem said...

Very elegant! Love that silhouette!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.