Thursday, July 4, 2013

It's summer here!

Sorry still no card to share. It's way too hot in my craft room. Every time I want to make a card I got detoured by the heat. I know, living in Northern Hemisphere I shouldn't really complain about the heat (it can't compare to the hot AND HUMID summer in say Asia) but still, my mojo is too low as my mind needs to combat the heat. My craft room is on the top floor so it's super hot. It can't even cool down a bit at night. Also, my bedroom is just next door that has an air con unit...so I can't help myself going to sleep in a nice cool room instead of making card sweating....

I'm hoping the heat wave will dissipate and I'll be back in the craft room soon!

I don't feel like having a blog entry without any "picture" so let's just showcase my girl. Let the green scenery generate some cool breeze (at least to my eyes)...

1 comments:

Darnell said...

So adorable, Petti!!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.