Friday, May 10, 2013

More Mothers Day Card

Since Mothers' Day is around the corner (only 3 more days!), I'm still in the mood of making Mothers' Day card, in the continuation of using cameo, a silhouette image.

I'm inspired to use the Play Date Cafe colour combo. But I'm a few day late to join the challenge.

Materials: Stamps: HA CG102 Antique Brocade, HA LP195 3 Silhouettes, Studio G Alphabet stamp set.
Others: Cuttlebug folder - Kassie's Brocade, gemstones, ribbon

To be honest this is not my usual colour pick. I'm trying to be very cautious in using black in cards. But this black+magenta combo I do fall in love. It gives me kinda retro feeling. What do you think?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love the silhouette shape and that fab rose ribbon...beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.