Monday, November 25, 2013

Vintage Inspired Christmas Cards

Sometimes when I need to make a "quick" card, I would try to pick a nice patter paper and see if I can add some embellishment. By embellishment I am referring to stickers. Yeah I know flower and buttons and ribbons are nice but I am not good at putting them as focal point, especially I need to take into consideration that these cards I made will get to the mail. Flower may not be that good as it becomes too bulky in the mail and it's easy to get damaged. When I search for a main "object" in the card, often a ready-made big tag and stickers are a good choice.

The following cards are my "quick" ones using MME Vintage Christmas 6x6 Designer Paper Pad, K&Company BW Memory Pockets-Pochettes Souvenir, and Anna Griffin Felt Stickers - Calisto Christmas.



I seldom like vintage inspired cards but these seems to be an exception. I guess I will try more in future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.