There are two other design in the kit but one required cutting out a circle. I am too lazy to dig in my pile of stuff to find my circle die. So I'm not able to make that. The last card requires some inking technique so I'd like to leave it to another time.
With a card kit, I would expect everything comes pre-cut so I just need to assemble the pieces (and stamp image) together but I was wrong. It actually requires scoring the card stock, also requires circle die/punch and scallop border punch. I was honestly a bit disappointed as I may not have the exact circle size punch/die. Then I may not be able to make the card?? If the oval paper is already come pre-cut then why not cutting out the white circle as well?
Anyway, I do love the cards. I stamp the image in brown instead of the red described in the instruction.
I'm joining Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. (finally have a chance to play!)
1 comments:
What a wonderful and beautiful cards.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
luv
Debby
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.