Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Cards - Heroarts

I like the Winter Moon stamp from Heroarts but didn't have a chance to play until now.

The deer is from savvy stamp
Materials:
Stamp: HA Winter Moon K5620, sentiment from A Muse #9-8468
Ink: HA shadow ink Soft Granite, Charcoal Black
Others: stickers, punch from Stampin Up

This one also using winter moon.

This time the tree is the main focus.
Materials:
Stamp: HA Winter Moon K5620, Handwritten Christmas #F5275
Ink: HA shadow ink Soft Granite, Memento Love Letter
Others: pearls and gem stones

3 comments:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

very very nice clean and elegant
congratulations to you
bibiana

Petti said...

Thank you for your nice comment.
Btw did I win something I wasn't aware?

Unknown said...

These are stunning!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.