Tuesday, January 28, 2014

More Chinese New Year Cards

This is the re-work of the previous design. Also trying the water colouring technique. I think I did better with the leaves, but the flower, still fails! Oh well.


The floral stamp is from Clearly Bosotted-Happy Everything, sentiment is from Micia (a Taiwanese company), Spellbinders border die, MS gem stone.

This is another one trying to achieve a cuter look.

Materials: Bo Bunny card kit and Hero Arts LP161 Asian Kids, Recollections paper flower, Rangers sticles, same Micia sentiment, ribbon.

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love your Happy Chinese New Year cards! Beautiful work!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love them...great job
bibiana

Helen Liu said...

Hi Petti, I am thrilled to see Chinese characters in your card! Wow! The first one is elegant and the second one is cute! Well done! I am forwarding you a link about Lunar New Year n Taiwan! Hope you like it! It's really great to know you!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eHnAkbB-IYs&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DeHnAkbB-IYs%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Petti said...

A great video thanks Helen for sending to me. Wish I can visit Taiwan one day and get all the great Chinese sentiment stamps! :)
Love your cards too like you trying out new techniques and they are done perfect.

Colleen Dietrich said...

These are beautiful! My fave is the top one, 'cause I just love flowers. :) They turned out so pretty in the watercolor technique.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.