Thursday, April 23, 2015

Stitch apple key ring

I am into sewing these days. Wait...am I kidding here?

I would never ever think that I'd LIKE (if not love) to pick up my needle and sew. I don't even want to fix a button!

OK, it's all Papertey Ink's fault. Just look at this, this , this and this. After watching all these tutorial, it totally got me into it. I "seriously" think that I (as a sewing dummy) can sew too!

I first got my Stitched Snowflake die to practise my running stitch. It's not as easy as I thought (because the stitch line goes back and forth) but eventually I got the idea.

Then I go on to try fixing my daughter's top by sewing a ribbon (as seen in this post). And I decided to pull the trigger to get all the supplies (felt, matching colour floss and needle).

Now comes the first "sophisticated" project, the Apple Key Ring.

Supplies:
Felt: Wild Cherry, Hot Fudge (My Favorite Things); Simply Chartreuse, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Others: DMC thread #3864, #165, #3047, #321; flat keyring, ribbon

When there's red apple, there should be green apple as well.

Supplies:
Felt: Jellybean green (MFT), Simply Chartreuse (PTI), Vintage Cream (PTI), Classic Kraft (PTI), Hot Fudge (MTF)
Others: DMC thread #471, #165, #3047, #938; flat keyring, ribbon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.