Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Card - Mama Elephant

Mama elephant is a rather new stamp company and I often got attracted by the cute design.

This year I decided to make a few Christmas cards from the recent release.

Inspired by the design team, here's what I come up with.

The combination of broken china (the top background) and peacock feathers distress ink (the bottom) is just gorgeous. I would try out more in future design.

Materials:
Ink: Peacock Feather/Broken China distress ink, Memento tuxedo black dye ink, Versa mark
Stamp: Mama Elephant Winter Wonderland
Others: sticker, white embossing powder

This one is the same design from the design team but not a window card.

Materials:
Ink: Broken China distress ink, Memento tuxedo black dye ink, Versa mark
Stamp: Mama Elephant Central Park, Believe in Magic (the sentiment)
Others: Rangers diamond stickles

1 comments:

Unknown said...

More stunners! You're smart to pick these sets...classics!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.