Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wedding card

A friend of mine is getting married this weekend. Although I'm not able to attend in person (the wedding is out of town), I will send a gift as my token of celebrating their big day. So, first thing I need is a card.

Since my friend is the groom, I try not to use those girly colour (such as pink) as the main colour.



This is the first time I use flock powder on my card, and also first time to use flower soft. Love the effect.

Material:
Stamp: Memory Box-Nesting birds D1315
HA CL272 (sentiment)
Frame: bo bonny paper and Nestabilities Label Four
Making Memories crystal brads
Ribbon
Flower soft (heather) and diamond stickles (the stickles doesn't show in the picture)
Flock powder on the birds

Love the design of this one (although not my original design). The way it opens just like an invitation.



Materials:
Memory Box stamp and paper.

1 comments:

Bunny said...

Nice Job!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.