Saturday, October 11, 2014

Penny Black Birthday card

I need a cute girly image for my friend's daughter birthday card. Recently I had inked up Tilda and Mama Elephant stamps and I want a change this time. And why not Penny Black?

My card is base on her design.


Materials:
Stamp: Penny Black-Betsy Bluebell, Heroarts-Birthday Messages CL139
Others: Cuttlebug Swiss dot folder, SU punch, MFT Leafy Flourish (small and medium), Rangers distress ink - Picked Raspberry, sequins, various distress marker, buttons and twine, vellum

I was a bit too rush on colouring so the face colour bleeds a little bit. I still need to learn to be more patient!

3 comments:

Deepti said...

So adorable!! Love the vellum flourish!

ThePurplePlace said...

Cute as can be!! :)

Marybeth said...

Well, it looks like you found the cute image. Your card is darling! Love the vellum in pink!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.