I was hoping to play along the week #3 CASE study challenge (as I joined week #1 and week #2) but missed it. I got "good" reason though. I was actually out of town, to somewhere hot hot hot - Vegas!
So, sorry no card in this post but I'll share a few shots taken there.
One thing not to miss in Vegas is the buffet. Decent price, great quality (in general) and lots of varieties. I tried the Wicked Spoon Buffet in Cosmopolitan hotel this time.
Since I'm bringing my little girl with me, I did some research on "family activities" in Vegas. The Discovery Children Museum comes up and this place is no disappointment. My girl spent almost 3 hours there not wanting to leave. It's very similar to Science World with lots of fun/educational activities for toddlers (and older kids too).

Besides the Children Museum, the Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat, the Shark Reef @ Mandalay Bay, and the M&M World (closed to the MGM Grand hotel) are also great choices if you are bringing kids with you.
Hope you all had a fun summer and I'll be back with a card for the week #4 CASE study challenge.
1 comments:
How nice!! Thanks for sharing the fun photos!!
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.