Craft supplies are every where. I know where to find stuff but my table top is just full that I got no space at all. I am really in need of reorganizing and put an effort in cleaning/tidy up.
Recently I had bought a few Papertrey Ink stamps and the larger set came in a nice clear box, which is nice but a bit bulky. Usually I'd like to leave the stamps in original packaging but when my collection grows, I'd rather not stacking them up--they simply taking too much space.
So, this is what I did.
This way I've "compressed" the inch-thick clear box packaging to a slim CD case. I'm happy with it, except that one stamp set is missing the CD case that I have no idea where to find/buy it.
OK, this is the first step of my craft space re-organization. Hopefully a more functional space would be back soon.
Now you know what I mean by "war zone". It's just horrible
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.