For the 2 year old girl, I'm making this one.
And this is the boy version for his first birthday.
Materials: (for both cards)
Stamp: PTI-Polka Dot Parade #4/Stitched alphabet, Number time trio stamp set
Others: Cuttlebug embossing folder-Happy Birthday, gem stones, doilies, PTI dot parade #4 matching die, MS balloon punch, banner and gift stickers, heart gem stone
I'm joining Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge #234. (the first card)
I was hoping to use Flourishes stamp but for a quick card I just pick a similar design as last time.
10 comments:
Adorable! Such happy cards! :)
Thanks so much for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes! Loving your beautiful color combos!
Very cute and pretty cards. thanks for sharing
bibiana
Boy or girl, they are both SO ADORABLE!
GREAT! Love both - so super swet!!!!
Two adorable cards for the young recipients. Great showcasing of that fun embossing folder.
These are adorable!!!! I love all the dry embossing too! :)
These are such fun cards, love how you did a boy and girl one! Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving some sweet words ... it's much appreciated! Anita :)
Beautiful creations - thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog.
Love both of your cards! They are amazing!
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.