Here's the inspiration picture:
And here's my card. I LOVE the flower soft on this card. It resembles the lavender so well.
Material:
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda, HA Earth Flower CL428, Great Impressions B190
Others: Flower soft (lilac, lavender), EK border punch, Stampin Up Label punch, accent pearl, Copic markers, Rangers distress ink (Peel paint, Shabby shutters, Pumice stone), Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Rangers Diamond Sticles
P.S. I know it's a bit early for Mothers' Day card, but it just fits so well with this punch shape. :)
3 comments:
SUPER SWEET! I LOVE your card!
Wow I LOVE how you made the lavender with the flower soft! PRETTY card! Looks so real! THX for playing with us at CR84FN! Come play again!
The Flowersoft looks great and it added great textures on this card. Cute colored Tilda image you choose too :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.