Sunday, February 6, 2011

Masculine birthday card

I must admit, I'm not very good at designing masculine card. Well, cute, flower, animal, nature, elegant...all are not really linked to masculinity. So what else to use as theme?

Luckily, her card gave me a very good inspiration. Take a look at her photostream, lots of great cards there!

I really like the way she did with the sky. I guess it's some sort of air spray ink work. Since I don't have any spray gun, I decided to use water colour paper, apply distress ink, then spray water mist on top. After a few trial runs, I am rather satisfied with the result.

After two hours, here it is:

Material: HA-K5425 Silly Scape, Hampton Art-PS0278 Happy Birthday, Rangers-Faded jeans distress ink, water colour pencil, kraft card, water colour paper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.