Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy birthday to Dad



This is a re-creation of JuliaWu2009's card. Take a look at her photostream. Lots of gorgeous card there. I fell in love of Magnolia stamp right away after seeing her cards.

This card is for my Dad's birthday. Hope it arrives his mailbox on time.

Material includes:
Magnolia stamp
HA: CL139 Birthday Messages
Scribble Scrabble - Party Sampler #336
Basic-basic ribbon
Prima flower and button
Copic markers
Cuttlebug folder: Textile
Nestabilities: classic scalloped square small

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Aww this is loveyl xx

Barb Hardeman said...

How cute! Love the embossed panel and the bright sunshiney colors! Glad to see you back on the boards again...hugs...Barb

Regina said...

Petti!!!

So cute card!!! I love this image and you did a wonderful job!
Have a great weekend.
Regina

megline said...

Beautiful card,
Hugs, Line

Petti said...

Thank you for the warm comments. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card...Happy Birthday to your Dad :)
hugs
Jennifer

Julie said...

So cute! Love the colors and your Tilda looks beautiful

Rene said...

Ah! I LOVE it!

cabio's craft corner said...

So cute & sweet card with lovely layout!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami said...

Such a sweet and cute BD for you Dad. Your coloring is very nice. Cami

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.