Friday, April 23, 2010

My first Tilda card

Ever since I have seen card with Magnolia stamp, I almost fall in love with Tilda in the first sight. It's just SO CUTE! And often, those cards are having wonderful design and layout, not to mention wonderful copic colouring, which I always dream that I could have done that in one day.

As I found the Magnolia stamp by accident in the US craft store, I am about to practise that with my copic. And of course, it's time for making Mothers' Day Card as well.

So, here it is.


Material:
Magnolia stamp.
HA sentiment
MS heart border punch
Spellbinders fancy label
Ribbon
Prima flower and button.
Copic markers

I know my skill is not there yet for any "challenges". But it doesn't hurt to try right? This is the first Magnolia challenge I sign up for: Just Magnolia, Week 52 challenge - Anything goes.

2 comments:

Marina said...

Congratulations!!!

Very cute your card!
Welcome to the Magnolia World.

Hugs

Marina

Bunny said...

that's very nice

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.