![]() |
| Card Making Day |
Monday, March 29, 2010
Eventful weekend
Saturday: hubby off to auto cross. And I had a card making gathering with people met from online forum. I'm glad to meet someone with same hobby! We chit chat and share some useful tips! The only thing I feel bad is that I was 30 mins late. I think I should buy something there so I went off to buy half dozen cake. And that detour my way to her house. And I'm still glad that I did that, because the other girl just brought a goodie bag to everyone of us! I would feel extremely bad if I go there with empty hands. I got the goodie bag and a StampinUp catelogue book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.