Mom always prefer cute design and I decided not to use too complicated technique. This is a cheerful scene, I wish my Mom feel this way as she sees the card.
Inspired from this one:
Used a variety of different stamps (all Hero arts):
LP161 Asian Kids
CL153 Clear Design Happy Day Animals
CL230 Clear Design Live simple
CL138 Bird Branch
CL139 Birthday messages
Rangers Diamond Stickles
Copic markers, colour pencil.
I still found the distress ink and applicator not as easy to use. My first attempt for the blue background fails. Often I got big intense spot of ink on the paper. Maybe I need more practice...but it seems so easy on the tutorial video...
2 comments:
I like the font u used there, very cute.
thank you. :)
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.