Monday, September 1, 2008

More cards (birthday + wedding)

When I read from column writer or author that they always were run after by the editor for the submission, I just can't understand why they can't start working sooner. Now I guess I started to understand them a little bit.

I tried to start my wedding card design last night but I was sitting in front of a pile of patter paper stock, stickers and stamps and stared at them for 3 hours. I thought of thousands of possible combination but can put together none. My DH almost saw me insane just sitting of a pile of paper doing nothing for so long! Finally I gave up at 2am.

Today is the wedding. I got up at 9, try to make at least one wedding card (I need two for today). And surprisingly, not only design but I complete one in 1.5 hour. And I complete another one in an hour, although the second one is a "recycle" of the older design.

So before the deadline, I completed my "task"! Now I understand creativity sometimes like to come at the deadline. Maybe it's just how the "brain" work best??

OK, here are the two wedding cards:



This one is made last week, for my friend's birthday. I remembered that she has a cute fatty cat. So I pick this stamp for her.

Another wedding card from last week.

1 comments:

Bunny said...

You're getting so good at it. I like the blue one!!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and I love to hear your comments! Thanks again.